Learn to Photograph Like a Pro
In this straightforward and enjoyable narrative filled with gorgeous photos, I share techniques for photographing children naturally.
• Camera formats, lens selection, and exposure fundamentals
• Working with natural and supplemental lighting
• Moving beyond the snapshot to create compelling portraits
• Recording the milestones in a child’s life
• Posing, wardrobe, and rapport tips
• Photo session strategies and management checklists
Whether you are a parent or grandparent striving to capture meaningful family photos, or a photographer exploring the business of children’s photography, Photographing Children Naturally provides all the inspiration and techniques you’ll need to capture the spirit and individuality of children in timeless photographs.